Fixed: Windows 7 Build 7600 This Copy of Windows Is Not Genuine
Why the Windows 7 of your computer says the copy of Windows is not genuine?
The reason why Windows '7 Build 7600 This Copy of Windows Is Not Genuine' occurs is that the version of Windows is not yet activated. Windows that is not activated is generally displayed with a black desktop, and then the words, 'Windows 7 Build 7600 This Copy of Windows Is Not Genuine', appears in the lower right corner. Even if you change the desktop background, it will turn black after a few hours.
- Way 1 - Dos command to remove 'the Copy of Windows Is Not Genuine'
- Way 2 - Uninstall Windows Update patch in the control panel
- Way 3 - Activate Not Genuine Windows 7 with product key
Methods: How to Fix 'Windows 7 build 7600 This Copy of Windows is Not Genuine'
Way-1. Dos command to remove windows genuine. Windows 7 Build 7600 This Copy of Windows Is Not Genuine disappears from the lower right corner of the desktop.
- 1. Run CMD (Prompt Command) as an administrator.
- 2. Execute the command: SLMGR –REARM.
- 3. After executing the command, restart your computer.
Note: In this way, what you can do is to let your windows delay the activation period. In fact, this windows system is not really activated. After the deadline is over, Windows 7 Build 7600 This Copy of Windows Is Not Genuine will still appear on your desktop. Anyway, you can use this method to deal with the problem 3 times.
Way-2. Uninstall KB971033. This is a patch from Microsoft Update. After updating this patch, many users might run into the problem with Windows 7 Build 7600 This Copy of Windows Is Not Genuine. So uninstall it.
- 1. Control panel>>program and feature.
- 2. Select the Installed update KB971033, and double-click or right-click to uninstall that program.
- 3. Then activate your Windows.
Way-3. Activate Not Genuine Windows 7 with product key. Cocosenor Product Key Tuner helps you retrieve the product key of your Windows7. And you can try to activate the Not Activated Windows with the recovered product key.
- 1. Download Cocosenor Product Key Tuner.
- 2. Install it and launch it.
- 3. Click the Start Recovery. Then you will get the product key.
- 4. Then go to Control Panel>>System>>Change product key. Activate the Windows by inputting the product key.
More: Purchase genuine windows system. Upgrade your computer to Windows 10. Because Microsoft will end its update support for Windows 7 security patches in 2020.
- How to Upgrade Windows 7 or 8.1 PC to Windows 10 Full Version Freely
- 10 Ways to Know What Version of Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista)
- 5 ways to activate/hidden administrator account in Windows 10
- 4 Ways to Change Product Key to Activate Windows 10
- Install Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit from USB Flash Drive Step by Step - Write for Beginner